Two years later .....................


Dear Luke,
       
         First of all, a very Happy Dragon New Year to you! I am xxxxxx, the flight steward who attended one of your Cabin Crew interview seminar
almost 2 years back and met you up again once after that. Time has really flew past since my job started then.
         Just want to say hello to you and ask how you have been doing. My apologies for the belated wishes. Hope everything went great for you =)
 
Warmest Regards,



Hi xxxx,

It's good to hear from you. Yes time really flies.
How's work? Any regrets joining SIA?
Call me for a drink whenever you are free.

Regards,

Luke


Dear Luke,
 
         Thanks for the concern, work has been pretty physically and mentally-taxing but even more fulfilling for me.
My only regrets are that I couldn't join the company earlier, and not enough time and money to go everywhere outstation =)

Sure I will definitely be glad to join you for a drink soon. Just confirming with you that your mobile number is xxxxxxx?
 
Regards,