My first student to pass the SIA cabin crew video interview today



She was the only one at my "Talks" last Friday shortlisted to attend the SIA cabin crew video interview today. In fact, today's interview at STC was the first SIA cabin crew video interview in Singapore. The next is the usual walk-in interview at Pan Pacific Hotel (26 Nov).

I am happy to announce that the girl at my Talks passed today's interview. Below is the message from her after her successful interview (some parts are edited to protect her privacy)

"Good afternoon Mr Tan. Thank God I made it through the interviews.
I followed your advice regarding the smiles, the dressing and grooming just as how you described.
I thought of you and all that you shared. You gave me confidence and comfort.
Will be attending my medical soon and hope I will pass. From the bottom of my heart, no words can describe how thankful I am for you advices and sharings."